Saturday, November 13, 2010

Something I have here that I didn't in Vancouver; Time

Time time time.

That was something I didn't have in Vancouver but I do have a lot of in Fort McMurray. That's the thing about full-time work in a new city; after you work, you're free. There are no assignments, studying, or exams to worry about and your weekends can truly be weekends. In Vancouver, volunteering and serving in my church took up a lot of time too (though I do miss volunteering and serving).

With time, I've been able to do more reading, guitaring, and song-writing. I started learning the song "Neon" by John Mayer again. I attempted it 3 years ago but it was too hard. Now with more experience in my hands and time, I'm learning it again.

It's a hard song put together by an amazing artist.

I'm just practicing the intro before moving to the rest of the song.



2 comments:

  1. ...are those your jeans on the floor? :p Can't wait to see the entire song :D

    ReplyDelete