Saturday, November 6, 2010

I AM BACK (My return to blogging)

After much prodding by my good friendo Aaron Lo, I have succumbed to blogging again. Its been almost a year since I've blogged. School, life, traveling, and music was of greater importance than blogging.

But now, I'm in Fort McMurray, Alberta for coop and have more time on my hands. By the end of it all, I will be here for 8 months. It's been 2 months and I have many stories of my experience so far. I got stories about my coworkers, my roommate, me, God, life, etc; I assure it will be highly entertaining to read.

Here are some upcoming story titles I will be blogging about:

- My pants feel tighter than before (My fight against fat and weight gains)
- Drunk Asian business man
- My roommate is .... alright
- My week of diarrhea
- I'm ready for marriage (or so it seems)

5 comments:

  1. Hoorah! I cannot wait to read your stories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back to blogging :D Can't wait to read them either!!

    LOL @ my pants feel tighter. Hope you still fit those jeans ok ......
    Drunk businessman? You have a picture of that yourself ;)
    & Whoa ready for marriage eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catchy titles, eh? I got like 12 stories lined up! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. MARRIAGE eh? We'll pray for that =)

    You should start a gratitude challenge too, especially since most of us had quoted you in ours, with the "concept of a future."

    Can't wait to hear your graphic story about your week of diarrhea lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevv! I'm on co-op too. Been following your blog for awhile, sorry if I haven't drop by to say hi! I've been in Ottawa since Sept, going to be here till next xmas, yah "next" xmas. Are you heading home for xmas? Hope AB is treating you well :)

    ReplyDelete