Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Engrish is getting worse

It has been over a year since I've been in school - I've been on co-op since Sept 2010 and will be until the end of 2011 and I can already feel the effects of being out of school for a significant amount of time.


My mastery of English is deteriorating. When I type, my sentences are not making sense. My grammar and spelling is off. I've noticed that people are asking me more frequently to repeat what I've said... I'm beginning to notice slurring, lack of clarity and enunciation in my speech.

IT IS TIME TO GET IT BACK before I return to class in January 2012.

 How?
- Back to reading books
- Reading out loud (and in a British accent to improve clarity and enunciation)
- Writing for my nearly abandoned blog

I hope you keep me accountable in my quest to retrieve what I have lost.

1 comment:

  1. Keep blogging, fool! It's time to fix your broken English. :P Okay, it's not that bad (yet). :D

    ReplyDelete