Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mighty to Save by Hillsong United [Cover by KevinKayChong]

I spontaneously decided to do a cover on any song... and I happen to pick "Mighty to Save" by Reuben Morgan of Hillsong. Great song, great message.
This is the one and only take I did.



Verse 1:

Everyone needs compassion,
Love that's never failing;
Let mercy fall on me.

Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.


Chorus:

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.

Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.



Verse 2:
So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.

I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.


Bridge:

Shine your light and let the whole world see,
We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus (x2)

No comments:

Post a Comment