Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My pants are ripping (my fight against fat and weight gains - Pt 2)

WOW, seriously... I thought I had my weight gains under control but apparently I haven't - now look... I'm bursting at the seams!


First, khaki pants (which I bought in the recent summer at GAP) is 100% cotton, breathing fabric, form-fitting.... well maybe it was TOO fitted because it is tearing at the crotch-seam!! (No pictures, sorry - those pants have been decommissioned and left in Vancouver).

Second, my Tommy Hilfiger jeans (mind you, are over 7 years used) is tearing at the butt-seam. The jeans are not too tight, therefore I'm not worried about it ripping WIDE OPEN when I bendover.


Hey, isn't the ripped look in style???

1 comment:

  1. Right at the butt?? It would seem that you "ripped one" too many. :P

    ReplyDelete