Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Morning sickness (of the mind)

no desire to study, not at all.
No desire to work hard, not at all

is it my near fail, i don't know
do i feel tired? I feel lazy, not tired
lazy. lazy
must have been the music... must have been the music

ok
do I feel better in studying. i don't know i don't know i don't know.
this biol thing takes up so much time yet results are not matching
am i studying to wrong way
it must be
it must be
Med school is done?
i'd say pretty much
I want to believe, I want to have faith but does God really want me to do this
I write music and I have leadership
what could i do with that?
i have passion for youth
I have passion for people to live passionate lives for God
ministry? Not exactly.
I don't know
Business seems more catered...
CPSC MBA seems the best combination. I don't know

This is definitely a weird feeling knowing that I have stopped med.
embarassing for I have been telling everyone that that was my dream and goal.
But it could be sign of strength, accepting and cutting your "loss" and look foward to what is ahead.
Is it failure? No, just refining and defining.

Refining and defining.
good choice of words.
That seems to be good for me
I like that.
I really do.
Who am I trying to prove this to?
myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment